Sunday, February 9, 2014

In Honor of The 50th Anniversary of The Beatles' first appearence on the Ed Sullivan Show... My Ten Favorite Beatles Songs

Tonight (February 9.) Marks the 50th Anniversary of The Beatles' First Appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show. In honor of this, here are my Ten Favorite Beatles Songs (...by the way, it's not easy narrowing it down to just ten.) Oh, I was NOT named after George Harrison


10. Across The Universe



9. Penny Lane



8. Yesterday (By The Way, That was my Mom's Favorite. She used to sing it sometimes.)



7. I Am The Walrus


6. Nowhere Man



5. A Day in the Life



4. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band/With A Little Help From My Friends



3. Hello Goodbye



2. Help!



1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps













No comments:

Post a Comment